Q-boy Short #49 Librarian Girl / The History Of Q-boy Part Part 47 (Censored)
So with the last Q-boy comic I was talking about Fletcher Hanks and the crazy ass comics he made in the early days of superheroes. This comic is based on various comics of his most famous character, Stardust.
- Panel 1&2 are based on two panels from Fantastic Comics #16 (which you can check out here http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/01-02-2012-083938AM-620×845.jpg )
- Panel 3 is based on the last panel of a page from Fantastic Comics #7 (which you can see here http://kirbymuseum.org/blogs/simonandkirby/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2007/12/stardustfantastic7.jpg )
- Panel 4 is based on two panels from Fantastic Comics #4 (which you can see here http://i.imgur.com/VGzov.jpg)
- Panel 5’s first half is based on a panel from Fantastic Comics #11 (which you can see here http://i.imgur.com/VGzov.jpg ) and the second half is based on a panel from Fantastic Comics #16 (which you can see http://saint-lucy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/fletcher-web6.jpg )
- Panel 6&7 are based on a panels from Fantastic Comics #12 (which you see here https://p.dreamwidth.org/d875df397b12/-/www.jlroberson.org/scansdaily/stardust1-7.jpg and here http://i47.tinypic.com/2hcqnbp.jpg )
As crazy as this comic is that actual comics are scarily close to this. Next time is a the 50th comic which will be a double page spectacular and the name of the comic will be officially changed to “The History Of Comics With Q-boy”… Oh yeah keep you eyes peeled for something special around 9pm on Monday in honor of a certain team-up. On Tuesday-Thursday there will be new Criminal And Crimefighter Conversations. See ya then and hope you enjoy!
Twitter, IG, Flipagram: rjoynesjr